I'm Going Crazy Soon!!!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I think i am going to really screw this universe... Things are not going my way, and been stressing out with this stupid idiotic stuffs... Arghh!!! 1st bought the sims2: university and wanting to play that game so much and guess wat?? The computer is crazy too, DirectX not working... Wah lao i wan to play this game, waited for so long and can't play!!! Bloody hell, i'm going to throw this cpu away if it ever happens anything to it!!! I ain't going to pay another 40 bucks in reformatting it, i will rather go buy another cpu... I am so bored at home, parents went on holiday, bro went for sec 1 camp and i am all alone at home for 4 days... Guess got to start saving and buy a new cpu, since this cpu is always making me pay to repair u... take out the dvd writer, hard disk, and the graphic card out and put into the new cpu... So pls god, let me play my game and fix this directx up!!! "A friend in need is a friend indeed" is a bullshit!!! Since someone say dun show him/her my "cockiness"!!!... I won't say who... So i tired of all this bullshit, call me names and when i say back not happy, my cockiness, make me wait everytime...So pls dun give a DAMN about me As i won't give a DAMN about you people anymore!!! i fed up, so leave me alone... for the 1st time i hate this world!!! SO SCREW THIS DAMN UNIVERSE!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!

Suffocating Under The Words Of s.T.u's Sorrow
4:53 PM